1/21/22

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to Fawkes' Hideaway! This is a place where I can dump all my work that I create for the Sims 2 and Sims 3! A brief overview of my policies for my creations after the cut.

------------------------------- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long Version:

Uploading terms:

* Upload to Free sites only.
* File-share friendly.
* Do not upload to the Exchange.

With my meshes:

* You may include with Sims.
* You may include with recolours.
* Do not re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
* Additionally:
o You may recolour using my textures.
o You may recolour making your own textures

With my recolours:

* You may include with Sims.
* You may recolour using my textures.
* You may re-use my textures for unrelated projects.

General terms:

* Please give credit with a link when using my work.
* Ask me first before modifying/using.
* Use for whatever you want.
* Onoz!! Zmobies!!!

------------------------------- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Short Version:
 
You can basically use all of my creations, no matter what they are, however you want. BUT if you plan on uploading these creations, please credit me. A mention is good; a link to my profile, either here or at ModTheSims, is great; but a link to the actual download + my name is fantastic! And finally, NO Paysites, NO T$R, and NO Exchange!



Peace ,

~ Fawkes ♪

I APOLOGIZE BUT I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment